Contact Trails and Vistas
Discout ticket for students grades K-12, Seniors 60 & up, and children.
10th ANNIVERSARY WORLD MUSIC CONCERT
* Opening act by the award-winning Native American Flutist Ann Licater from Los Angeles
* Double-neck guitarist Ian Ethan Case from Boston
* Reno Taiko Tsurunokai, a Japanese drum group based in Reno, NV
* 40 piece San Jose State Symphony Orchestra directed by Michael Digiacinto
* Performance Painting by local artists: Susie Alexander from Arts in Wellness Center, Truckee & InnerRhythms Dance Theatre, Truckee
Gates open at 5 p.m. and music starts at 6 p.m. on Saturday, September 7. Art hike attendees can take advantage of a 50% discount ($10) for the concert when purchasing art hike and concert ticket online. Non-hikers can experience the world music concert for $20 advance/$30 at the gate door.
Tickets are non-refundable or exchangeable. Outdoor concert, no pets aloud.