TRUCKEE, CA The annual Truckee Haunted Historic Tour will have attendees nervously shifting in their boots with its exploration of the town’s darker past. Truckee's Historical Haunted Tour raises needed funding to support the arts and culture of Truckee Tahoe with the non-profit of Trails & Vistas.
*Sorry no cameras, cell phones, or pets
All participants 21+ years old for the walking tour, bring a valid ID. Please wear walking shoes.
Check-in at Moody's Bistro & Bar 15 minutes before your tour start time.
Ticketing Format: You purchased tickets for a specific time.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable, you may gift them to another person.
Must be 21+ years old to attend this event.
Valid ID required.
Here are some of our safety measures already in place: There will be no fuss'en.
•Each tour group will have fewer participants per group, capped at 12 to 14 participants.
•Safety guidelines will be updated throughout the summer and fall.
• If you are not vaccinated, please wear your face covering at all times. Thank you for being honest and kind.
•Participants will be physically distanced and masked at our check-in area as well as indoor spaces mandated by the host sponsor, and state guidelines. The nonprofit Trails & Vistas will continue to update safety guidelines by the State of California.
• All participants may be asked to mask up at performance areas indoors. (up to 10 minutes) Each host sponsor will set the safety guidelines and we will respect their mask guidelines (updated in October) with local and state safety guidelines in place.
• Tours leave every 20 minutes and last approximately one hour and 30 minutes each.
• We love a fun group and always do our best to accommodate our guests however we cannot hold a spot on a tour for anyone late for check-in.
• Wear walking shoes and layered clothing, bring a small flashlight for later tours.
No filming or photography during the tour